Are you looking for the perfect venue to celebrate this holiday season with staff, clients, or vendors? If so, welcome to the newly renovated Meydenbauer Center in the heart of Bellevue, WA. Our flexible event venues are perfect for holiday parties of 20, 200 or 2,000. (or anywhere in between) and you can opt for a reception, sit down meal or buffet.
Our experienced planning and catering staff will assist you with planning events that range from a simple and elegant holiday reception to a themed holiday gala that will leave your guests talking until next year's celebration.
Our Distinctive Holiday Menus include:
- Dinner and Luncheon menus customized for your group
- Enticing reception packages
- Internationally inspired menu items
- Delectable desserts
- Check out the holiday menu and other catering info here
Complete Party Package
Meydenbauer Center’s flexible event spaces can include dance floors, specialty linens, thematic décor, fresh floral centerpieces and custom lighting. Everything can be arranged through our Guest Services department, your one-stop for a memorable holiday event.
Bellevue Magic Season Extras
Thinking of something out of the ordinary for your holiday event? Bellevue's bustling downtown celebrates The Magic Season in style which provides some exciting holiday season extras that might be incorporated into you party planning. These include:
- Theatre at Meydenbauer Center — Enjoy the Nutcracker Ballet or other holiday performance as part of your event at Meydenbauer
- Ice Skating at Bellevue Downtown Park — before or after your event
- Snowflake Lane — nightly at 7pm
- World class shopping — at The Bravern or the Bellevue Collection
Plan your Holiday Party, Reception or Gala
Let us know how we can assist you in planning your event:
Complete the Request for Information Form
Send us an email
When you plan an event at Meydenbauer Center you'll work with one of our attentive Guest Services Managers (GSM's). Your GSM provides a single point of contact to help you plan your event from start to finish-taking care of all the details including space planning, contracts, catering, decorations and audio visual needs.